Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hills Of Myst

Your lips so craving, Your heart is aching.
The sounds of crickets in the starry night,
The wind begins to play.
As my savage eyes come to meet yours so calm,
As the strings of the acoustic are strummed,
Your hand reaches my face,
To feel the soft skin.
However, it is soft no more.
Cuts and bruises,I cannot cry,
Only my heart knows why.
The soft humming of an absent melody,
The soft, shortened breath escapes my lips.
I feel the pounding of your heart,
In love or in fear?
I can see the starry sky,
And your eyes,
Widened with fear of the passing seconds.
My heart begins to wrench,
I decide not to be tense.
Your lips touch mine,
I whisper, with an urgency,"I will never leave you, though this pain is too much to bear, never forget, my love carries in your breath, my voice echoes in the wind, my heart rests within a tree, but in your bosom lies the words I speak. I will pass from this Earth, a dead body, but a wandering soul. Welcome, to my Hills Of Myst."
Your smile fades to a single tear,
Which turns into another,
And another.
I blink at the sadness in your voice as you whimper,"But you cannot leave, my love! You...I... You and I, we are, we will be, will always remain. I love you, and I will not watch you pass in this meadow of blooming flowers and tall grass. Your smile intoxicates me, your love warms my cold body. Do not leave me, my love!"
And that, was the last I heard from you,
Before I passed, and you gripped my body,
Sobbing into my neck.
I could only smile,
Because I became, A wandering spirit,
And though you cannot see me living,
I see you every day.
Your sadness never left you,
I've visited you in your dreams.
Do you remember when I whispered,"I will always come back for you, I promised, I will never leave you, here I am."
And you woke,
To see an aura of purple.
So I smiled and touched your cheek,
And kissed your forehead.
And then,
I whispered in your ear,"Listen to the Wind. My love, Welcome, To.."
And you finished,"Your Hills of Myst. I love you."
And with that,
The Wind blew, and I faded from that spot,
Only for you to find,
A note on your table,
All it said was,"Love, SuperVixen."
And as I watched you sleep once more,
I left your room,
But I will never leave you.

No comments: