Thursday, July 17, 2008

The End

Your smile so pure, in this summer sun. My fingers intertwined with yours, my smile met yours. A little princess, but with the qualities of a Knight. Light on my feet I was, strong with a sword you were. Red ribbon flew free behind my boots, black hair flew behind my head. A smile crossed my lips as I turned my head to see your smile meet mine. One afternoon we fenced, my thin sword meeting yours, the electrifying sensation ran up my arms, seeing as you had no chances left. Horrifying words escaped thy lips as my black skirt flew with my legs. Your envious eyes met mine, as we saw who was meant to be a princess and who was meant to be the Knight. Your hand brushed mine, as the prickly pins of envy poked at my hand.Thy breath drew short, my smirk sparked on my lips. Thy sword skills not as advanced as mine. Thy mask lies on thy face, I see thy envy, I see thy love. In thy bosom thy heart rests, in thy blood there lies envy, there lies love, there lies loathe. Thy tainted dagger like words ripped through my armor, but not yet has it pierced my skin. The poison coated daggers you throw, I smile a twisted smile, dressed in half armor, knowing where you would have stricken. My boots click upon the floor, as thy smile rips through thy mask. The dark, grey sky, blankets an Earth where the trees are green, where the leaves and branches dance in the wind, where the grass grows tall, and where I once was. Thine eyes meet mine once more as I smirk upon thy weakness, however, little did you know I saw the glint of hope in thy thine eyes, seeing that you have discovered my weakness, not too long after I discovered yours. Thy trail lies ahead, however I will walk it first. I rush back to thine wounded body, and I lean in an inch from thy face to whisper, "I see thy hate, I see thy envy, I see thy love, I see a weakened warrior. You will find me dancing in the wind, you will find me, if you will open your eyes to see. Thine envy brings you nowhere, and I am everywhere. Find me when your eyes are open, and when thy wounds have healed. And it is then you may heal."

No comments: