Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Roses And Butterflies

I don't know what it was today that triggered my manipulative sense, but for some reason I felt this time it would be different. Poor MelonHead. I really wanted to help him, but I turned off the manipulative sense, knowing it could only lead to horrible things. I heard him speak, but it wasn't him speaking. I think this is what Bruno meant by "They show up like white sheets!"

They really do. I've been noticing many people's egos and parts of them I never saw before I was aware of these ego things. Man, they're evil! The ones I've seen are. See, here's the thing Bruno, the Ego of MelonHead is taking over, and he's becoming the numbest, most opposite thing I've ever seen. Everything he says and does is contradicting what he used to say and do.

Yes, people change, but understand, I'm watching a really close friend, a brother almost, burning his own world to the ground. Being an inhabitant in his world, should I oppose the power that I see as evil? Or should I leave it be?

I decided to leave it be, simply because, if I change one little thing about that evil power, it could become more powerful, or it could change the world to a place that still isn't the same place it was before.

But still, he might be destroying his world to create a new one. But who am I to look into the mind of his intentions? Who am I to figure out what he really wants and help him get there? Who am I to try and change what is not mine to change? I am no one to do so.

Hence, I've left it be. As much as it hurts, I'm hoping it will come out for the better, and I really hope that he comes out on top. Because MelonHead, is someone I love, and I won't stand to watch him die inside.

As the roses lift their heads to catch, a glimpse of my demise, you'll be throwing lies around like ocean waves throw down the tides, and they are breaking on my shore, and the rescue team won't save me now, that I'm out too far. So I'll waste these nights for a while, but I'll be holding onto you, forever and this is where my heart is cold and torn as I read the words you wrote last night the butterflies are creeping through my spine..

I know you can do this MelonHead. And when you do, I'll stand and be like "I KNOW HIM!"

Goodnight,

--SuperVixen

No comments: